Prague is the most beautiful city in Czech Republic. If you want to have a good rest and see interesting places I highly recommend buying a vacation package to that amazing city. Both in winter and summer the city flourishes with all the colors. In summer it is noted for various colorful signs and in winter everything is decorated with garlands, balloons and flashlights.
Prague is noted for its friendly and faithful citizens. On your arrival you can meet with a guide who will show you the way to your hotel or make an all around tour in the city. Besides, you can order an individual tour or make an exciting self-guided tour.
There are a lot of touristic sights in Prague. They are:
- Krizik Musical Fountain with its show of water and light was constructed by František Křižík at the end of 19th century. Address: the Vystaviste Exhibition Grounds, Holešovice.
- The astronomical clock is one of the oldest clocks in the world. The clock was made in 1410 by a clockmaker Mikulas of Kadan and an astronomer Jan Sindel. It is mounted on the southern wall of Old Town City Hall.
- The Dancing House was designed by a Czech architect Vlado Milunić and a Canadian architect Frank Gehry. It is located at the intersection of Rašín’s riverbank and Resslova Street.
- Vitus Church is a modern Gothic church built in November, 1344. It is open Monday-Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The Museum of Medieval Torture Instruments contains a set of sixty copies of medieval instruments of torture that were used in medieval Europe.
- Golden Lane is an old street in Prague located in the Prague Castle.
- Old Royal Palace located opposite the St. Vitus Church dates back to mid-17th
- Old Town located in Prague 1 is a medieval settlement of Prague.
- Loreta is a famous chapel in the Prague Castle.
- The Old Town Hall Tower is a complex of buildings serving as the seat of the city’s official administration.
- The Charles Bridge
- The Jewish Quarter
- Many other exciting sites you can read about on this website’s pages.
Besides, if you come to Prague you must try the Czech cuisine!
Prague is a rather inexpensive city with democratic and even low prices. I highly recommend visiting the market in the centre of the city where you can find the widest selection of souvenirs to delight your relatives and friends.